Dr. Jacinta Sullivan, ND
NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR, OWNER
Autoimmune disease, thyroid disease, endometriosis, PCOS, infertility, traumatic brain injuries
Dr. Sullivan is a naturopathic doctor with a strong focus in fertility and autoimmune diseases. She also has a special interest in neurological diseases and disorders. Her true passion for naturopathic medicine stemmed from her own health concerns that were not adequately treated by conventional medicine. She believes the most effective way to approach health is by listening, investigating, and educating. She is an evidence-informed practitioner that is passionate about getting to the root cause of her patient’s concern. Along the way she will help to educate and empower her patients to not only understand the workings of their bodies but help them become greater advocates for their own health and wellbeing.
- Juniper Naturopathic Clinic – Naturopathic Doctor, Clinic Co-Owner
- Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic – Intern, Sports Medicine Focus Shift
- Anishnawbee Health Clinic – Naturopathic Intern
- St. Francis Xavier University – Bachelor of Science in Human Kinetics with a minor in Health Sciences
- Fertility Toronto Acupuncture Course – Trained in acupuncture for Pregnancy and Labour
- Dr. Jacinta Sullivan, ND is a member of the Alberta Association of Naturopathic Doctors (AAND) and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND). She is registered and in good standing with the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta (CNDA).